Sub-component I. Wholesale loan product to be on-lent to poor and low income individuals and households of remote rural areas through participating financial institutions:
- Wholesale loan / Leasing loan
- Term loan / Leasing loan
- Non collateral loan /currently under testing/
On-lending financial institutions of MDF shall meet prudential ratios set by Bank of Mongolia and Financial Regulatory Commission and other requirements stated in Project Implementation Manual of MDF.
Sub-component II. Financial grant products targeted to provide additional services and to support microfinance sector:
- Supporting, through competitive grant assistance to financial institutions which designed and launched financial sector innovations in product development, information technologies in favor of the poor, rural households;
- Implementing, through media and press, sub programs in increase people’s financial education;
- Creating information corner within the participating financial institutions and their branches and co-working with participating financial institutions by organizing distance learning trainings in order to increase financial education of people who live in remote rural areas;
- Conducting surveys and studies in sphere of microfinance and providing technical assistance to financial institutions which operate in this field;
- Organizing capacity building trainings targeted to increase professional skills of staffs who are working in participating financial institutions;
Introducing international best practices of microfinance. Within this activity expand our contact areas by closely working with international microfinance institutions.